Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alma, The Apple Tree

My name is Alma and I live in the Apple Tree. Life in the Apple Tree is full of fresh delicious apples and their wisdom from more than 57.000 genes and thousands of years of existence, full of eternal youthfulness, fertility and health, and free from taboos, canons and egoism, no forbidden knowledge, or temptation of the sin. My apples will seduce you to live a simple, honest and full of laugher life in my Apple Tree.  And don’t be afraid of the few worms showing off every now and then, it’s a sign that my apples are not perfect, but trying to keep themselves toxic-free.
Have an apple and live free in my Apple Tree!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new adventure!!!! And of course I mean the blog not the apple collection :-)

    In fact, you inspired me to open a blog myself too.

    Have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and looking forward for yours too! :)

    Many apples to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete